Windhorse Summer Saddle-Up 2021
We are sad to say that we have had to cancel the Summer Saddle-Up due to a lack of participation. Thank you for your interest and we apologize for any inconvenience! If you would like for us to try again next year and you would be interested in participating, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Saddle up your pony and support our community's kids!
July 1 - August 31, 2021
Summer is around the corner and we’re all eager to get our ponies out on the trail or in the outdoor arena! While you are participating in your favorite riding activity this summer, you can also support kids in our community in the first annual Windhorse Summer Saddle-Up. It’s a 2-month riding challenge with prizes for the individuals and groups that log the most miles on the trail or in the arena. Horses are important to our mental health, so let’s help the kids in our community experience the joy and connection that horses offer. Windhorse provides scholarships to all families who need them, and supports youth who are experiencing anxiety and other emotional challenges.
The Saddle-Up challenge will take place from July 1 to August 31, and registration will begin May 7. It's $20 to participate and $40 if you want the cool t-shirt! Register by June 30 to get the t-shirt. You may register as an individual or join or create a team of up to ten people. You will have your own donation page so you can raise money from friends and family to support your ride and Windhorse.
To REGISTER, visit https://secure.frontstream.com/summer-saddle-up
Here you will find most all the information you need!
Use this form to log your miles and submit them online.
Use this pdf to log your mileage, then scan and email to Windhorse, mail or drop off.
Check out these awesome prizes!
- Most miles by an individual on trail will win a $200 gift certificate to Four Corners Saddlery and Boutique.
- Most miles by an individual in the arena will win a $200 gift certificate to Four Corners Saddlery and Boutique.
- Most miles by a team on the trail will win a $200 gift certificate to a local restaurant.
- Most miles by a team in the arena will win a $200 gift certificate to a local restaurant.
- Highest amount raised through donations as an individual will win a pair of Scoot Boots.
- Highest amount raised through donations as a team will win a pizza party.
Here are some popular mileage apps you can use to track your miles:
- All Trails
- Horse Riding Tracker
A great big THANK YOU to our generous Business Partners!
Premium Partner: On Site Management
Sustaining Partner: Lund Law